The last post on this blog was written in July, and this is November. And I'm not at all proud to say that I have actually gained four kilos (and counting).
So, what went wrong? Emotional upheavals that took me to the junk sections of department stores, boredom and frustration that led my feet into the kitchen and hand inside the refrigerator; lack of commitment and discipline. Argh! I could slap myself - wait a minute, I already did that. Even worse, none of my clothes fit me any more or actually, I do not fit into them anymore.
So yes, I am back to wanting to get back to normal. I am tired of panting after climbing just one flight of stairs or feeling that extra flab of double chin. Argh! (Slaps self mentally.)
I have to get back to the gym, and cut down on my comfort food. But how? I have to tackle my commitment and self-control issues first.
Is it defeating the purpose that I ate an icecream sundae and chocolate before writing this post?
Hmm. Or maybe it was the start of the end. Sigh. When will I ever be the kind of person who does things and does not just talk about it?
Soon?
Today?
Ever?
No comments:
Post a Comment